By ordering from LAYERS by PoLa Baker you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
- To secure your order, we take 100% of the payment that you can pay via bank transfer (the details for the transfer are specified in the invoice you will receive after placing an order).
- The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. All of our cakes are individually hand made and even though we will do our best to be as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee the exact same look as on the pictures.
- Berries used for decoration may vary, depending on the availability.
- Our cakes are freshly made using only fresh dairy and contain no preservatives. They must be stored in the fridge and consumed within 3 days (if not stated otherwise).
- We kindly ask to place an order for a cake at least a week in advance. You can also contact us with urgent orders, however, we can never guarantee the availability. Before major holidays, due to high volume of orders, we advise you to place an order as early as possible. There will be £20 added to the final price of the cake for orders placed less than 1 day before the collection/delivery time.
Collection and Delivery
- We offer free delivery in Castle Hill, Ebbsfleet Valley (Kent). We do not deliver anywhere else at the moment. For customers outside our delivery area, the collection point is DA10 1BS.
- Our transparent packaging allows you to see every detail of your cake when you receive it. This helps us to ensure you that we give away good-looking and undamaged product. We are not held liable for any damages occurred to the cakes that’d been given away to the customer, or a person assigned by the customer for collection or receiving the delivery.
- If you need to change the collection/delivery time of your order please contact us as far in advance as possible. We’ll do our best to accommodate you, however, we cannot guarantee the availability of the alternative time requested.
- Orders that are not collected for more than 1 day from the initial collection/delivery date, will be disposed and no refunds will be given.
Refunds and Cancellations
- You may cancel your order for a full refund no later than 5 days before the collection/delivery date. For orders cancelled less than 5 days before the collection/delivery date, no refunds will be given.
- All of our cakes are baked to order and we do not accept returns. Refund will be given only in the event that you receive the incorrect or faulty product. Should this be the case, contact us within 24 hours and provide photos demonstrating the reason for complaint. We will not accept any complaints made more than 24 hours after receiving the cake.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation from our side for any reason, we will give you a full refund and a £10 off of your next purchase.
- All the material on our website (photos, texts, etc) are proprietary to LAYERS by PoLa Baker and are subject to copyright.
- We reserve the right to use photographs of orders we prepare on our website and social media pages.